In addition to some great online Roulette promotions, Casino Promotions Resort offers user friendly guides to help beginner players understand the game and expert players to sharpen their abilities with some tips and strategies. Lets take a look at the basic Roulette rules that will help you get started.
What Are the Basic Rules of Roulette?
Roulette tables are normally set up in one of the following two ways:
- The wheel is at one end and the game layout is in the other.
- The wheel is in the middle while the layouts are on both ends.
Roulette Layout and Roulette Wheels
- In the layout, there are 36 numbered spaces in three columns.
- Each column has twelve spaces and other spaces which are used for different bets.
- There are thirty seven, or thirty eight slots in the Roulette wheel.
- In French wheels the slots are zero to thirty six.
- In American wheels there is also a 00 slot.
- The slots alternate between pairs of even and odd numbers and between black and red, with the zero slot being green.
- Roulette also uses a Roulette ball, colored wheel decks, or different colored chips for each player.
How is the Game Played?
- Bets are done by placing chips on the layout.
- The wheel is spun by the dealer. The wheel is always spun counter clockwise. Once the wheel is spun the dealer rolls the ball into the outside wheel track.
- The ball travels clockwise and players are allowed to bet after it’s been set in motion, until it begins to slow down and the dealer calls “no more bets.”
- The dealer announces the color and the number of the slot the ended up falling into.
Remember, behind the basic rules of Roulette there is a world of expert strategies that can make all the difference between winning and losing. Now that you have learned about the basic Roulette rules, you may want to check into some information about advanced strategies and expert tips. Whenever you are ready to play, don’t forget to take advantage of our special Roulette promotions and online casino reviews.