The eternal question when you want to learn how to play poker is what beats what. Before you actually get into the more complex poker rules what beats what is a question that you will need to know how to answer by heart in order to develop game strategies.
Let’s take a look at that frequently asked poker rules what beat what question, so you can lean how to play Poker.
The hands are listed from strongest to weakest.
- Royal Flush – This is the best hand in Poker. A royal flush is a hand in which the player has a straight from ten to ace and all five cards are in the same suite.
- Straight Flush – A straight flush means that the player has a straight with any five cards of the same suite, unlike in a Royal Flush, where the straight has to be from ten to ace.
- Four of a Kind – Four of a kind means that the player has any four cards of the same rank. In instances where two or more players have the same four of a kind, the kicker, the bigger fifth card, will determine the winner.
- Full House – A full house means that the player has a combination of any three cards of the same rank and any two cards of the same rank.
- Flush – Five cards of the same suit that are not consecutive. The flush is ranked according to its highest card.
- Straight – Five consecutive cards from different suits.
- Three of a Kind – Three cards from the same rank.
- Two Pair – A pair of two cards from the same rank. The rank of the two pair is determined by the highest of the pairs.
- One Pair – Two cards of the same rank.
This is the poker rules what beats what crash course, now you need to actually learn how to play Poker. Don’t forget to check more Casino Promotions Resort Poker articles and tips before you begin to play.