In addition to some great online Craps promotions, Casino Promotions Resort offers user friendly guides to help beginner players understand the game and expert players to sharpen their abilities with some tips and strategies.
Lets take a look at the basic Craps rules that will help you get started.
What Are the Basic Craps Rules ?
- The game of Craps is played with two dice.
- Both dice are simultaneously thrown.
- The player throwing the dice is called the shooter.
- Outcomes of 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 are called the place.
- The outcomes of 2, 3, 7, 11, 12 have a special meaning.
- The most important outcome is 7.
- A Hard Roll – is when both dice have the same value.
- A Soft Roll – is when the dice values are different.
Basic Craps Bets
The basic Craps bets are the pass line or the don’t pass line bets.
- The player makes a pass or don’t pass line bet.
- The dice are thrown, this is called the initial or the come out roll.
- If the outcome is seven or eleven, the pass line bet wins.
- If the outcome is two or three, the don’t pass line bet wins.
- If the outcome is twelve, it is considered a tie and the don’t pass line bets return to the player. The pass line losses and the don’t pass line is pushed.
- An outcome of 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 is referred to as “the point”
- Once the point is established, a pass line bet can be won only if the shooter rolls the point again. If the shooter’s roll is a seven then the pass line bet loses. The dice is rolled by the shooter until seven or the point are hit.
Remember, behind every craps rule there is a world of expert strategies that can make all the difference between winning and losing. Now that you have learned about every basic Craps rule, you may want to check into some information about advanced strategies and expert tips.
Whenever you are ready to play, don’t forget to take advantage of our special Craps promotions and online casino reviews.