Many Blackjack players try to find an online Blackjack card counter that will help them to improve their winning chances. Before you try and find an online Blackjack card counter, or even consider to use one, its is essential to understand what card counting is and whether it is legal or not.
The reason some refer to card counting as the beat the dealer Blackjack method, is because essentially it is a strategy that is intended to improve the player’s winning chances by reducing the element of chance and predicting what cards remain in the dealer’s deck.
This beat the dealer Blackjack method works in the following way:
- The player keeps count of every single card which is dealt.
- It’s important to understand that you must keep track of every card dealt to every single player for card counting to work.
- When the card count is positive, it normally means that the deck has a higher percentage of larger cards, as more of the smaller ones were played.
- This gives the player several advantages as the dealer will bust more often and the player will normally be dealt higher and stronger hands.
- When you reach a high card count your winning chances improve and you may want to bet higher amounts.
- When the count drops and becomes negative or neutral, the dealer has the advantage again and the casino has the advantage.
There are some questions about the legality of using an online Blackjack card counter and card counting in general. Card counting is perfectly legal if the player is not using any aids, other than his memory and skill. Still, you must remember that casinos are private establishments and they are not very tolerant to card counting. If you get caught counting cards you will normally be thrown out of the casino.