In addition to some great online Baccarat promotions, Casino Promotions Resort offers user friendly guides to help beginner players understand the game and expert players to sharpen their abilities with some tips and strategies. Lets take a look at the basic Baccarat rules that will help you get started.
What Are the Basic Baccarat Rules ?
In Baccarat there are only three possible bets to make. This means that the game is often played for high odds. The game is played with a single deck of cards and players must predict which one of the two hands, that of the banker or that of the player, will have a value closer to 9.
- Once a bet is placed, there are no further decisions to be made.
- The three possible bets are: the banker’s hand, the player’s hand and a tie.
- The hand that holds two or three cards whose value is closer to nine wins.
- If you bet on the player you win a higher amount of money.
- A bet on the banker pays even, normally with the house receiving a 5% commission.
- A bet on a tie normally pays eight to one.
- In classic Baccarat the deal rotates among players and the banker does not necessarily have to bet on the banker’s hand.
- All the face cards and the tens get a 0 value. Aces cards are valued at one and the two through nine cards receive their face value.
- Each player needs to calculate the value of each position. This is done by adding independent card values and after that dropping the ten digit. For example: if a player shows a six and a seven, for an independent card value of thirteen, once the ten digit is dropped, he gets a value of three.
Remember, behind each Baccarat rule there is a world of expert strategies that can make all the difference between winning and losing. Now that you have learned about the basic Baccarat rules, you may want to check into some information about advanced strategies and expert tips.
Whenever you are ready to play, don’t forget to take advantage of our special Baccarat promotions and online Baccarat reviews.